Party in the Square
The 2020 Port Coquitlam May Day Party in the Square will be held on Saturday, May 9, following the Rotary May Day Parade. Stay tuned for information about our 2020 Party in the Square line up!
Pancake Breakfast, 8-11 am
The Outlet at Leigh Square
A pre-parade tradition. Proceeds go to 4th Poco Scouts.
Parade Pre-show: VPD Motorcycle Drill Team: 10:30 am
Get your spot early to see the Vancouver Police Motorcycle Drill Team, known for amazing formations
Rotary May Day Parade: 11 am
Parade route: Shaughnessy to Elgin, Elgin to Mary Hill, Mary Hill to Hawthorne, ending on Tyner
One of the biggest in Metro Vancouver, with marching bands, floats, and many laughs. Road closures start at 9 am.
Party in the Square: 12-5 pm
- Live entertainment in the Leigh Square bandshell
- Children’s crafts and activities in the free Kids Zone
- Artisan Market with 25-plus vendors
- PoCo Biz Alley local business tradeshow
- Emergency preparedness fair and community displays
- Food trucks and a beverage garden
Food and Drinks
There will be many food and beverage options in the square. With a beverage garden and several food trucks onsite, there will be plenty to choose from.